New corona measures are introduced
The government will introduce new national infection control measures from Thursday 25 March, which will have consequences for the activity at HVL.
The new national measures will reduce the infection pressure. They take effect from Thursday 25 March and are valid until further notice. The government will make a new assessment before 12 April, and HVL will provide new information after this.
This is what the new national infection control measures means for HVL:
- Placement will go as usual at all campuses.
- Campus Haugesund is closed until and including Sunday 11 April. All teaching will be digital.
- For the campuses Førde, Sogndal, Bergen and Stord, the following applies from and including Thursday 25 March:
- All teaching must be digital. Exceptions can be made for skills learning that is critically important and crucial to implement in order for students to go into practice and to maintain progression. The deans will decide this.
- The campuses are open. Library and reading areas are available. One must use an access card for access.
- The distance rules on campuses change from 1 to 2 meters.
- All HVL employees who can work from home must do so. In Stord, Bergen, Sogndal and Førde, exceptions apply for employees in the service centre, in the library, and employees who lead skills learning, as well as operating personnel who must carry out work tasks on campus.
The government encourages everyone to have a particularly low threshold for testing themselves and complying with the infection control rules. It is especially important to remember that the distance requirement is now increased from 1 to 2 meters.